In this video you’ll see inside a mattress at the components and learn what causes these beds to not last as long as the warranty. Even if you rotate the mattress every 6 months or so as instructions, a warranty may not cover the bed if there are no body impressions, but that’s not the only sign of premature death. As latex foam deteriorates, you lose comfort and back support, and as a result, you lose out on the deep restorative sleep you need.
- Quilting layer (mostly for appearance)
- Comfort Layer (latex foam)
- Support Layer (polyurethane foam instead of steel springs)
- What Happens as a Mattress Ages?
- Mattress Cost and WARRANTY (about the superior IntelliBED durability)
- IntelliBED versus Pillow Top Mattresses
- IntelliBED versus Serta and similar beds
- Comparing Common Mattress Materials